Family Business Development and Governance
We attend to Business Families and provide process consultation to family members – founder, sibling partnerships and cousin consortiums.
We help family businesses envision future scenarios for their family, business and ownership.
These future plans inform the Family Business Governance Model which includes:
- Formulating Purpose, Vision and Values for the Family and the Business.
- Governance and Decision processes
- Evolving Policies and Processes for Family Business Governance.
- Roles, Rights and Responsibilities of family members.
- Composing a Family Code and a Family Constitution.
- Succession and Institution Building.
- Careers for family members – pre-entry, entry, induction, next-gen
- Coaching of family members and the younger generation.
- Business Structure and Roles.
- Professionalizing the Family Business.
- Management of Differences.
- Family Retreats – renewal and regeneration of family relationships and bonds.
- Wealth Structuring, Asset Transfer and Wealth Management.
- Setting up of the Family Office.
Building Organisations for Growth and Renewal
Advisory services and facilitation in Organisation Development and Change includes:
- Organisation design and structure
- Design, planning and delivery of change initiatives
- Top management alignment
- Culture building